Coach Elaine Williams
MA. RScP. CHEK Practitioner, Holistic Lifestyle Coach
Driven by purpose and passion! I turned a setback into a six-pack.
I overcame a back injury without surgery when 8/8 doctors said emergency surgery was my only option. Now, I teach the 6-step success model that helped me turn a setback into a six-pack. I hope my story will inspire you to work smarter, not harder so you can experience your body’s fullest potential!
Elaine’s Motto: The Body Never Lies
Elaine is the founder of EMW Fitness, an educational, motivational and holistic approach to leading a fitness lifestyle. Elaine’s back injury at 19 yrs of age led her to study and apply various disciplines to re-train the mind, and provide the conditions for the body to restore balance, increase strength, and become sustainable for leading a fitness lifestyle.
Elaine’s motto is “The Body Never Lies”. Combining the wisdom of the body with the science of mind, Elaine specializes in training the psychological muscles at the same time as the physical muscles. When eight doctors told Elaine emergency surgery was her only option to a severe back injury, she still believed there was another way to heal without surgery.
CLICK HERE to read how Elaine turned a set-back into a six-pack
Elaine’s skill set ranges from working with youth, teaching corrective exercise and functional movement patterns to sport-specific athletes; leading fall prevention classes and evidence-based health education courses to older adults living with chronic diseases, and working as a physical therapist aid to help people before and after operations.
Prior to launching EMW Fitness, Elaine had over 10 years of work experience that enriched her knowledge base and ability to work with a vast array of clients. Elaine was the personal assistant to 5-time Olympic Gold medallist Michael Johnson. She was chosen by Olympic Gold Medallist Jennifer Azzi, to be the fitness coach for Azzi camp. Elaine was the owner of Workout on the Hill, was the Health and Fitness Manager for OnLok Senior Services and worked as a Physical Therapy Aid at Presidio Sport and Medicine.
- Master’s degree in Sports Management, University of San Francisco
- Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach Level 3, CHEK Institute
- Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology Practitioner level 2, CHEK Institute
- Spiritual Counselor, RScP, United Centers for Spiritual Living
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic programming & IGNITE Breakthrough coach, Motivating the Masses, Inc.
- Certified Massage Therapist, San Francisco School of Massage
- Master Trainer & Nutrition Consultant, National Personal Training Institute
- Master Trainer, CDSMP (Tomando Control), Stanford University
- Senior Fitness Instructor level 2, American Senior Fitness Association
- Reiki practitioner level 1
- TRX instructor
Elaine was born in Venezuela and is bilingual in English & Spanish. She currently resides in SF/Bay Area & Brooklyn, New York. Elaine offers online coaching programs, fitness consulting & loves empowering women & people of color to thrive in fitness!
READ Elaine’s Back Story GO BACK to About Us
JOIN EMW FITNESS